1. AcceptanceLoop Support provides its service (“Service”) to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). The TOS tell you what you can expect from the Service, and what Loop Support expects of you. Loop Support may amend the TOS at any time by posting an amended TOS on our website.
2. Registration ObligationsYou must register for a membership in order to access the Service. When completing the registration form, you will provide true, accurate, and complete information, and maintain and promptly update this information. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or Loop Support has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, Loop Support has the right to suspend or terminate your membership and access to the Service. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, which access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service. You will enter a password and login name during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and login name, and are responsible for all activities that occur with your password and login name, including fees incurred and all purchases made by your membership on the Service. This means that, unless your password and login name, or credit card information is obtained unlawfully or fraudulently, you will be responsible for all fees incurred and purchases made by your membership. You will immediately notify Loop Support of any unauthorized use of your membership or any other breach of security.
3. Membership, FeesIndividuals may obtain a trial membership with the Service without paying a fee. Loop Support will charge fees to access certain components of the Service. If you must pay a fee to access a component of the Service, this information will be posted by Loop Support on the Service. You may use a credit card to pay these fees. When you use a credit card for payment, you represent to Loop Support that you are the authorized card holder. For recurring fees, Loop Support will charge your credit card each month. For one-time fees, Loop Support will charge your credit card once. Loop Support reserves the right to change its fees or billing methods. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your membership, but Loop Support will not refund any fees that may have accrued to your membership before you cancel it. Loop Support may also charge you for any sales or use taxes to which the Service is subject.
4. Prohibited UsesYou agree that you will not:
Impersonate any person, including a Loop Support employee or agent on the Service; violate any local, state, or national law through or on the Service; harass people through or on the Service; collect or store data about other people using the Service; use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service; take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service; use the Service in any manner other than as expressly authorized in the TOS; reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
5. Ownership and RestrictionsThe license granted in these TOS does not constitute a transfer or sale of Loop Support’s ownership rights in the Loop Support Database. Loop Support retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Loop Support Database including all related intellectual property rights. You will use your best efforts to prevent and protect the contents of the Loop Support Database from unauthorized use or distribution. You must not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, loan, distribute, transmit, or otherwise transfer any content of the service, including the Loop Support Database, or your rights and obligations pursuant to the TOS. You must not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content of the Service, including the Loop Support Database, unless expressly authorized in the TOS.
8. User WarrantyYou represent and warrant to Loop Support: (a) that you have full power, authority, and legal capacity to enter into the Agreements and follow its obligations, and if you are registering on behalf of a company or other entity, you have the authority to bind your principal or employer company; (b) you will provide complete and accurate information to Loop Support; and (c) you will pay all charges that you incur at Loop Support’s then-current rates.
9. IndemnityYou will indemnify and hold Loop Support, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
10. Modifications to ServiceLoop Support reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of it with or without notice. Loop Support will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
12. LinksThe Service may provide links to third party web sites. Loop Support has no control over these sites and is not responsible for their availability, does not endorse them, and is not responsible or liable for any content, goods, or services available from these sites. Loop Support will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available through these sites.
13. Disclaimer of WarrantiesYOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LOOP SUPPORT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT RELATED TO THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF DATA OR EMAIL THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LOOP SUPPORT OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
14. Limitation of LiabilityLOOP SUPPORT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF LOOP SUPPORT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LOOP SUPPORT’S TOTAL LIABILITY OF ALL KINDS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU TO LOOP SUPPORT IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, AND (B) $100. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY IN THE TOS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. Trademark InformationLoop Support, the Loop Support logo, and other Loop Support logos, products and service names are trademarks of Loop Support. You must not display or use them in any manner.
16. ArbitrationAny legal controversy or legal claim arising out of or relating to the TOS or the Service, excluding legal action taken by Loop Support to collect fees or recover damages for, or obtain an injunction relating to, Loop Support’s intellectual property or the Service, will be settled by binding and final arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration will be conducted in San Francisco County, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Either you or Loop Support may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in San Francisco County, California necessary to protect the rights or property of you or Loop Support pending the completion of arbitration. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1000.00.
17. General InformationLoop Support may provide notices to you pursuant to the TOS through email, regular mail, or by displaying conspicuous notices or links to notices to you on the Service. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Loop Support and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Loop Support. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use other Loop Support products or services. The TOS and the relationship between you and Loop Support will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. The failure of Loop Support to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found to be invalid, the other provisions of the TOS will remain in full force and effect. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.